Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I....

I hate the way that you still have the effects on me that managed to get me all drooling and such although I tried to campak the image of you jauh-jauh.

I hate the fact that I still couldn't blame anyone of you.

I hate the fact that I don't know whether I have tried to forget you.

I hate the fact I am still stuck on you after all these years.

I hate the fact that I still remember vividly all the tiny details about you.

I hate the fact that I go sewel everytime I hear anyone's mentioning your name.

I hate the fact that I will compare almost everyone that I met to you.

I hate that I'm being sappy right now.

I hate that I still go all drools when I saw your name just now.

I hate that I'm actually typing about this.

p/s: sorry about the hate-hate word. I do have to emphasize that I'm not a hater at all actually. I just don't know whether I'm running away from the reality or I'm trying to wake myself up to face the reality.

p/s: haha, korang faham ke apa aku merapik kat atas. ahah. mah, peeka, i need you both!

p/s: shafiq, baik kau jawab exam kau betul-betul! ingat deal kita. and lepas habis exam, cepat balik melaka, banyak benda aku nak tuntut neh. ahaha.

will be posting more. toodles~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home